|Introduction to C|
|Description of C code window|
|1. =: Interface to external programs.
2. File: File related option such as opening and saving file.
3. Edit: Cut,Copy,Paste operation.
4. Search: Find,Find & Replace operation.
5. Run: Compile and run the file currently loaded in the text editor. And debugging such as setting/clearing trace points can be performed from this menu.
6. Compile: The menu item compiles a source file to an object file or an .exe file.
7. Debug: Provides interactive debugging. Variables can be examined/set/cleared, and we can watch variables change during execution.
8. Project: This menu item controls Borland C++’s handling of large programs that are in multiple source file.
9. Option: Default option are set during installation . The user can change any option at any time through this menu.
10. Windows: Windows operation include zoom, arranging windows on the screen , and closing windows.
11. Help: Borland C++ includes a context sensitive help capability. Select Help or press f1 for general Help, Shift f1 for indexed help or Ctrl f1 for context sensitive help.
An expression is a combination of variables, constants and operators arranged according to the syntax of the language. C …